Search Market Research reports

Latin America Water Automation and Instrumentation Market - By Automation Solutions (Distribution Control System, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition , Programmable Logic Controller, Identity and Access Management Human Machine Interface), Water Instrumentation Solutions (Pressure Transmitter, Level Transmitter, Temperature Transmitter, Liquid Analyzers, Gas Analyzers, Leakage Detection Systems, Density Measurement), Industry, Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)

The Latin America Water Automation and Instrumentation market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022. Latin America is a region that is rich in freshwater resources with more than 31% of the world\'s freshwater present in the region. This is a region that faced lot of problems of supplying water to the population in spite of the abundance of the freshwater. The governments in the region have actively participated and with investments from companies the situation has improved. Water is one of the key resources required by human beings. It spans over 71% of the Earth\'s surface. With that amount of water present on the Earth\'s surface, still the countries in the world face problems which are because 96% of the water is saline and the rest 4% is fresh water. There are arid and semi-arid regions from Mexico to Chile which regularly faced by droughts. The global climate is also changing and this will have an adverse effect on these regions in terms of water scarcity. Automation and Instrumentation has helped this region by exploring for fresh water and helped making this water reach the general population. In countries like Mexico and Chile there is active participation by private companies for variety of services like waste water treatment and also portable water treatment plant. There are lot of projects that are coming up in waste water treatment plants in Mexico and in other countries. Desalination plants started in this region as far back as in the 19th century. There are more than 800 desalination plants in the region. The demand for water automation and instrumentation will grow in the period to come with the increase in the population in the region. The main restraint of this market which will inhibit the growth will be that there is a shortage of skilled personnel. This will seriously hamper the companies who are building cutting edge technology for this market. With companies expanding their operations in different regions, they will get the best workforce to implement the technology which will help create a skilled workforce in different regions of the world. Major companies in the market like ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric, GE, Rockwell Automation, Emerson etc. are pushing for more applications of the water automation and instrumentation devices. These companies have been studied and their strategies have been analysed in the report. The report is divided by geography where the market share of each region is analysed and estimates are provided for the period 2017 - 2022. The various applications of water automation and instrumentation devices have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market. What the Report Offers 1.Market definition for the Water Automation and Instrumentation Devices along with identification of key drivers and restraints in Latin America. 2.Market analysis for the Water Automation and Instrumentation Devices, with region and country specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale. 3.Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market in Latin America. 4.Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets. 5.Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Water Automation and Instrumentation Devices Market in Latin America. 6.A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.

Published By: Mordor Intelligence
Published Date: Q1 2017

Get In Touch

Speak to Ananlyst

Enquiry Before Buying

Request for Customization

Request For Discount

Share With Your Friend

Related Reports